- Top Recruit Terms of Service – Our general terms and conditions
- Top Recruit Service Policies – Guidelines for using Top Recruit
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. If you are under thirteen years of age, your parent or guardian must manage your account. Top Recruit recommends that a parent or guardian use their personal email address to maintain your account. This will ensure that all correspondence and access to your player profile will be maintained by an age-appropriate individual. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Top Recruit reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own player profile content and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including the Top Recruit Terms of Service , located at http://www.toprecruit.com/terms-service, or such other URL as Top Recruit may provide from time to time. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, promote or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Top Recruit; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Terms of Service, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Top Recruit reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Content of the Service. Top Recruit takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does Top Recruit have any obligation to monitor such third party content. Top Recruit reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. Top Recruit also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Top Recruit, its users and the public. Top Recruit will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Top Recruit’s Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that Top Recruit owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “Top Recruit Rights”), and such Top Recruit Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Top Recruit Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by Top Recruit; and (ii) all software associated with the Service. The Top Recruit Rights do not include third-party content used as part of Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.Your Content and Information. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Top Recruit (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account. When you publish content or information using your player profile, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people accessing your player profile, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile data).
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Top Recruit to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Advertisements. As consideration for using the Service, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your profile content in connection with commercial advertisements or sponsorships. This means, for example, that you permit an ad may be targeted to you by gender without compensation to you.
- We do not give your personal content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity due to failure to maintain a current, paid subscription, Top Recruit reserves the right to disable or terminate a user’s account. For more information on how Top Recruit deals with account inactivity, please consult the Terms of Service.
- Publicity. Any use of Top Recruit’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features”) must be in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with Top Recruit’s then current Brand Feature use guidelines, and any content contained or reference therein, which may be found at the following URL: http://www.toprecruit.com/branding
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Top Recruit; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to five business days before such cancellation takes effect.In Cases of Abuse. Top Recruit may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any entries, files, or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless Top Recruit has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by Top Recruit shall not be required), if you have provided a current and active email address with your account profile, Top Recruit will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Top Recruit’s delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 11 – 13 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Service (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Top Recruit, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Top Recruit will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.