Player ID Showcase Events – Refund Policy
For all individual-based events (ie. skills clinics, player ID showcases, & combines) that result in player cancellation (including injuries, personal emergencies, family schedule changes, and travel delays) any payments made are fully refundable up to 14-days prior to an event. After the 14-day pre-event timeframe, any payments made are NON-REFUNDABLE but ARE transferable* without penalty to a future Top Recruit showcase event, as long as the event is within the same calendar year.
All refund requests prior to an event should be submitted, in writing, by mail to (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice):
Attn: Accts Receivable
7437 S. Eastern, #264
Las Vegas, NV 89123
or by fax to (702) 583-7348, Attn: Accts Receivable
Player ID Showcase Event: Snow/Rainout Policy
If the event is officially rained or snowed out:
- Depending on the type of event; Top Recruit will have an option for bad weather i.e., outdoor showcase becomes an indoor showcase and pre-determined location
- You may apply payments towards any re-scheduled event or another Top Recruit event.
- At the sole discretion of Top Recruit, if there is no comparable event to transfer funds, then an 75% refund will be provided within 30-60 days of the original event registered for.
- In the event of forecasted weather affecting the tournament, it is at the discretion of the Tournament Director to cancel the Player ID showcase for the purpose of getting more tournament games in if the the forecast shows a high probability of losing games due to weather. If this happens, we will refund 75% of the ID registration.
Showcase Tournament : Refund Policy
For ALL tournaments, including Showcases, a minimum amount of $200 of any payment towards registration is non-refundable, even if withdrawing from the tournament at ANY time. Some tournament deposits are higher than $200 however should a team withdraw before submitting the full balance, a refund of the deposit less $200 will be processed.
A full refund, less the non-refundable deposit, is given if,
- a team withdraws on or before the 30th day prior to the tournament, and the tournament has not yet been filled.
- a team withdraws on or before the 30th day prior to the tournament, and the tournament has already been filled, and a replacement team is found prior to 14 days before the start of the event.
- a team withdraws within 30 days prior to the tournament, and a replacement team is found prior to 14 days before the start of the event.
- Exception: For our weeklong national events (Music City National & Futures Classic Showcases), once teams are fully paid, and accepted into the event, NO withdrawals whatsoever may occur without forfeiting the teams full balance. There are pre-tournament incurred expenses, and with the size of these events, we cannot allow teams to come and go as they please.
No refund is given if,
- a team withdraws within 30 days prior to the tournament, and a replacement team is not found prior to 14 days before the start of the event.
- a team withdraws within 30 days prior to the tournament, and the team withdrew to play in another tournament.
- a team withdraws within 14 days before the start of the event regardless whether or not a replacement team is found. When this occurs it is still the team’s obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
- a team withdraws from a National Event after being accepted and dues have been paid. ie, Music City National Classic & Music City Futures Classic
Showcase Tournament: Cancellation Policy (due to weather)
For a tournament in progress (dates of planned event), in the event of rain, snow or acts of God, the tournament director reserves the right to reduce game times, numbers of games or push games back. Refunds will be given according to the following policy:
- If NO games are played, a 70% refund is provided with the remaining 30% being put towards pre-tournament incurred expenses.
- 5gg tournaments: if at least 1 full game is played, and not a portion of a second game has been played, a 60% refund is provided.
- 5gg tournaments: if 2 full games are played, and a 3rd game is started, 30% refund is provided.
- 5gg tournaments: if 3 full games have been played, NO refund is provided.
- 6gg tournaments: if at least 1 full game is played, and not a portion of a second game has been played, a 65% refund is provided.
- 6gg tournaments: if 2 full games are played, and a 3rd game is started, 40% refund is provided
- 6gg tournaments:
- If 3 full games have been played, and a 4th game has NOT started, 25% refund is provided.
- If 3 full games have been played, and a 4th game has started, NO refund is provided.
- If a team decides to exit the tournament during or before it begins, due to current weather forecast, they are forfeiting their right to any possible refund amount. A team will have the only option of transferring the tournament dues to a future tournament.